It took a lot of online hunting for me to find all the one-product Shopify stores listed below. I’ve tried to include products from a wide variety of niches to provide examples to just about everyone.
I will update this article regularly so you can be sure you’re not taking inspiration from old dated websites.
If you’re looking at building your own one-product store, I suggest you read my article for a step-by-step guide.
What is a One-Product Store?
A one-product store is an eCommerce store that focuses on selling a single product. Usually, the only extra products one-product stores sell are additional variants and accessories which are often used as upsells to increase their average order value.
Don’t take the name “one product store” too literally. Many one-product stores have a few extra accessories and different variants of the product. These stores use accessories, extra variant offers such as buy 2 get 1 free and they use bundle deals as upsells. A product-focused store may be a more accurate description.
For a detailed comparison between the main 3 dropshipping store types, check out this article.
Which Shopify Themes are Best for a One-Product Store?
In the examples below I have tried to find out the theme each website is using. If you like the look of a specific website you can go to Shop Theme Detector and type in the URL to find out which theme a website is using. For a detailed look at Shopify themes, I suggest you read the definitive guide to Shopify themes book.
There are several Shopify themes created specifically for single-product stores. These themes are the paid versions, however, you can still use free versions of Shopify themes for one-product stores. There are several stores below using free themes and are still having success.
Free themes are completely fine and will do the job, although these themes will lack some features you may want, won’t be as customizable or unique and may not look as classy and professional as you’d like.
Out of the free Shopify versions, I recommend:
The biggest issue with free themes is they are used so often by people dropshipping from AliExpress that many shoppers are recognizing them and instantly associating them with a dropshipping store. Paid themes have a much more unique and specialized look which often increases your product’s perceived value.
If you can afford to pay for a theme you have several great options. Different themes will suit certain products therefore it may be worth having a look through Shopify themes and Theme Forest. In my opinion, Theme Forest is a better option. It has thousands of professional themes at far more affordable prices.
They can easily be installed on Shopify or any other eCommerce platform with a couple of clicks.
My recommended one-product store themes are:
If you want a premium Shopify theme packed with add-ons that’ll make you more money each month, Debutify is the theme.
This is the theme most e-com experts recommend simply because it converts shoppers into buyers. It will cost a monthly fee so it may only be a feasible option if you can fit it into your budget.
Ap Strollik is a stylish and high-end one-product store Shopify theme. SEO optimized and a 360-degree view of your product. If you have a hobby product or a product with great design, this is your theme.
Shella theme would be my pick if I was building a general or a fashion store. Its design is very modern, minimalist and easy to navigate.
A professional and sleek theme that is a pure one-product theme. Simple and minimal themes make the product feel more specialized and hopefully increase its perceived value.
Booster theme looks amazing on any device, it’s super fast and it comes with tons of features that would normally cost you a fortune in monthly fees.
It can be used for both single and multi-product stores. It’s popular for a reason!
Use the code “DSHUSTLE” for $20 off.
Check out Booster theme here. Don’t get it confused with a different booster theme and Boost theme.
Okay, now the part you’ve been waiting for… the best single-product store examples! I’ve included some brief information on each store to help you decide if it’s a store you want to get inspiration from and to save you time, if it’s not.
One Product Shopify Store Examples
There are a number of single-product and niche stores selling portable blenders, BlendJet appears to be the leader and Smoovii is doing a great job too. Smoovii is a one-product dropshipping store selling a slightly different portable blender compared to Blendjet.
They’ve put some real work into this website and done a reasonable job. The home page is branded well and explains the features and the benefits of the blender well and they have implemented social proof to add that extra bit of trust.
Why is Smoovii successful?
- The store looks clean and congruent.
- They are using the Streamline Shopify theme.
- Shopify apps include LOOX, Klaviyo and Geolocation.
- A clear example of product customization to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
LASHAURA is a one-product dropshipping store selling magnetic eyelashes. These things are selling like hotcakes on AliExpress so it’s a smart product to build a brand around. Problem-solving products relating to beauty and appearance can be very lucrative as people are willing to pay a premium to look good. Especially if it’s easy and a quick fix!
Key Points to Note:
- This store is captivating and boasts video snippets of the product in use.
- The marketing and branding are spot on, making consumers feel like they need the product.
- The website is powered by Shopify and they are using the Venture theme.
- Multiple examples of video ads are running on Facebook.
NuitSleep is an eCommerce store focused on selling Bluetooth headphones built into a headband. Due to the fact that these headphones are much more comfortable than your standard headphones, NuitSleep has marketed this product toward problem sleepers. This product enables people to fall asleep comfortably listening to relaxing music, audiobooks, meditations, etc., and/or without disturbing their partner.
- The website is using Shopify’s free theme debut.
- The store is focused on a single product but with 3 different variations.
- Shopify apps this store use are Post script SMS marketing, Klaviyo and LOOX.
- NuitSleep appears to be an example of a dropshipping store according to its shipping policy.
SNOOZ is a store selling a Bluetooth white noise speaker targeted at people having trouble falling asleep. The marketing of this problem-solving product is well done. SNOOZ has now added a travel and baby version too, expanding the customer base and problem-specific product.
- The SNOOZ website is powered by Shopify, using the paid theme, Launch.
- The branding of this product looks great.
- I don’t think the SNOOZ products are being drop shipped from China. It is more likely they are using fulfillment centers in the US to ship their products.
5. Oxygen Tracker
Oxygen Tracker sells a pulse oximeter that measures oxygen saturation in the blood and pulse rate. This is another problem-solving product that targets a specific audience making it easier for advertising.
About this Store:
- This one product store is clearly dropshipping from China as they have long shipping times and the product is available on AliExpress.
- The website is branded very well and the product page has great content broken up by images which is important.
- They are using the Booster theme, which is a versatile theme if you’re looking for a paid theme with lots of features. For more great themes, check out my article on the best themes for a one-product store.
6. Lettuce Grow
For starters, Lettuce Grow is a clever name, it’s catchy and very appropriate for their product. The product is a self-watering, self-fertilizing hydroponic farm stand that allows users to grow vegetables easily at home.
It’s an amazing product as it’s suitable for people without a green thumb. It simplifies growing your own produce and requires only 5 minutes of care a week.
Why is Lettuce Grow Successful?
The entire website is beautifully branded and when you look at their social media accounts you can see that they’ve built a community around this product. They are the only website in this list not using Shopify. They are a WooCommerce store example and are using the Gatsby theme.
Lettuce Grow is testing multiple Facebook ads as their main marketing strategy. It’s worth taking lessons from how they use social media and influencers to drive traffic.
Attipas is an Australian-based website that has built a brand around rubber-soled, toddler shoes. The shoes are designed to mimic barefoot walking and are marketed as being endorsed by Australian podiatrists. Attipas shoes are a combination of a shoe and sock and they come in a variety of different sizes, colors and designs. They have marketed the product with the science behind their shoes and the benefits to toddlers and pre-walkers.
Why is this Store Worth Visiting?
- Attipas have promoted themselves extremely well on social media.
- They have been featured in magazines and even on TV.
- The Attipas website utilizes discount codes regularly and discounts for new customers who sign up for their mailing list.
- Shopify powers the website with the free theme, Debut.
- This product and brand are successful and I recommend checking out the store and social media platforms.
I love this store and this product. The product has everything you need for the ideal one-product store. It’s high-ticket, it solves a problem, it has a wow factor and it’s unique.
The home page tells you everything you need to know about the product right away. It shows you a video of the product working, tells you how easy it is to use, lists the benefits, provides you with a discount and alleviates any concerns with the FAQ section.
- Using Shopify’s Dawn theme.
- Branded their store very effectively
- High ticket one product store example
9. Hyd Sneaker
Hyd Sneaker is another single-product store selling one specific type of sneaker. They have found a unique and cool-looking shoe and built an entire brand around it. This store gives away a free digital book showcasing the best outfits to wear with the product. A simple marketing ploy like this can really help conversion rates.
Highlights of this One Product Store:
- The branding is sleek and eye-catching with the website colors matching the featured product.
- The sneaker is marketed with the impression ‘Hyd Sneaker’ is the creator of the shoe, even though it isn’t.
- Hyd Sneaker is using Shopify to power its website with the Launch theme
- Minimalist store example.
10. Crown & Paw
Crown & Paw isn’t exactly a one-product store but I had to include it as it shows the potential of a one-product store if you expand on it. They are a print-on-demand store that focuses on pet portraits but it has expanded to include phone cases, blankets, pillows and mugs.
They use a lot of user-generated content (UGC) with Facebook ads for their marketing.
PillowPup is a print-on-demand (POD) store selling customized dog pillows. Customers upload a photograph of their dog/s and PillowPup has their POD platform print the images on pillows.
Key Points about PillowPup:
- PillowPup is successful due to the fact they are selling products to a very passionate audience. When it comes to pets, people are willing to pay a premium.
- This store has a large following on Instagram of 56k followers currently.
- Their website is built using Shopify and they are using the Maker theme.
CatGenie is a self-cleaning, self-flushing cat box with a wow factor. It’s essentially a toilet for your cat! This is a unique, high-ticket dropshipping product due to the passionate target audience (cat owners) and the fact it solves one of the biggest problems with owning an indoor cat, their feces!
- CatGenie is powered by Shopify and are using the Shella theme.
- A great example of product images and videos that showcase the product.
- Around 94% of their traffic is coming from the US which means there may be opportunities in other countries to replicate a similar business model.
- CatGenie are running multiple different Facebook ads.
13. Clear Rear
Clear Rear is a store selling a bidet toilet seat attachment as well as a few additional accessories which can be used as upsells to increase the average order value. Obviously, with the strange toilet paper obsession consumers had during the pandemic, bidets became a hot item. According to Google Trends bidets have still remained reasonably popular.
Things to note:
- Clever store name.
- They have used the whole benefit of the environment as a marketing tool which is a smart move.
- Shopify apps they use include Shogun, Instafeed, Klaviyo, FBtrack and recharge subscriptions to increase conversion rate.
I would never think this product could be a winner but it seems they are a profitable one-product store. Pebbl is a portable seat without legs, so you can sit with support wherever and whenever you like. This store includes accessories as upsells too.
Pebbl is marketing more of a well-being/spiritual connection to the earth angle with this product than the practicality of a portable seat, hence widening the target audience. The marketing angle used to sell this product and its accessories gives this product and website an edge.
- Given the simplicity of the product, the branding and photography throughout the store make the product marketable to customers with them feeling like the seat is something they actually need.
- Pebbl is using Shopify to host its website with Debut, a free theme.
- Facebook ads are being run to drive traffic to the store.
15. Weighted Evolution
Weighted Evolution is a one-product store selling a therapeutic weighted blanket that mimics the sensation of being cuddled. They utilized a Shopify upsell app to increase the AOV (Average order value) with bamboo sheets.
What You can take from this Store:
- Weighted Evolution is using Shopify with a custom theme.
- They are advertising on Facebook and Google and testing with multiple types of ads to increase conversions.
- The website is clean and simple and they’ve branded the blanket well.
16. Prone Cushion
Prone Cushion is a specially designed cushion that provides optimal ergonomic posture to prevent neck and back pain. This store has done about as good a job as you can at persuading people to buy a strange-shaped cushion, I almost want one myself.
- The store lays out all the benefits really well.
- It’s an expensive product but because of its effective branding, people will pay the price.
- Shopify apps include are Automizely, Shogun and Countdown sales timer.
- Good store to learn from.
Everknead is a one-product store that sells two products, they sell a hand and abdomen massager. Another problem-solving product example and one that is aimed primarily at an older demographic. They have implemented social proof throughout their store which will help build trust.
- Using Shopify’s debut theme.
- Shopify apps include LOOX, Geolocation and In Cart upsell and cross-sell.
- Running Facebook ads.
- Example of a minimalist store design
18. Arctic Whitening
Arctic whitening is a teeth whitening product that whitens teeth using an LED light without the need for chemicals. Teeth whitening kits have become a very popular niche in recent years so it may be a good product to target.
Key Points to Note:
- The store is powered by Shopify and is using the free theme, Debut.
- Arctic Whitening is running multiple ads, including some video ads.
- They feature a number of reviews which is important with a product such as this, as many people may be skeptical if it actually works.
19. Neck Hammock
This one product store has been private-labeled with its own logo and name. They’ve put a lot of work into the store and it shows, so I’m betting it’s paying off big time!
Most problem-solving products require a certain amount of proof that it will actually solve the problem it’s claiming and this is what neck hammock has focused on. Their homepage has many reviews, testimonials from sports stars and expert endorsements, all adding trust and credibility to their product.
Information to Note:
- Neck Hammock was founded in 2016.
- Powered by Shopify and using a custom theme.
- They use Zendesk, Klaviyo and Announcement bar apps.
- Selling options to bundle multiple neck hammocks together as an alternative offer.
20. Baby’s Brew
The signature product for Baby’s Brew is a portable baby bottle warmer which both solves a problem and targets a very passionate audience in parents. The store markets extra accessories and a snack cup to use as upsells to increase its average order value.
The site is branded well, therefore they’re charging a premium price and people are obviously willing to pay it. Personally, I found some of the images a little hard to see with a white product and white background.
- Launched mid-2019.
- Powered by Shopify, using the Envy theme.
- Baby’s Brew has a blog for customers which is also a smart strategy to drive free traffic to their site.
- Using FOMO, Klaviyo, LOOX and Reamaze live chat apps.
Lytmi is a store selling a specially designed lighting system for screens to create a more immersive experience. They have different variations depending on the size of the screen you are purchasing it for. It is a wow factor product but targeting a specific audience of passionate buyers may be hard.
Things to note:
- They are using Shopify’s motion theme.
- Shopify apps include Spin-a-sale, judge me reviews and translate my store.
- The store looks professional, however, I would not use the spin-a-sale app on this store as it appears a little spammy and lowers the product’s perceived value.
If there is any one-product store design you want to replicate, Kachava is the store. Kachava is focused on selling a healthy meal replacement that is packed with nutrients.
The entire store is perfectly branded with its earthy color scheme. It gives the impression they are offering a high-quality product and portrays trust to the user. It’s the ideal example of a branded product done the right way.
Kachava has included many user-generated reviews as social proof which is an amazing example of an alternative to regular reviews most stores use.
For some amazing marketing examples, check out Kachava’s Facebook advertising. They literally have hundreds of different ad creative variations they are testing with the majority of them testimonials.
Information to Note:
- They have monthly subscriptions for an effective customer retention strategy.
- An example of how to use product videos effectively.
- An example of branded packaging done right.
One-Product Shopify Stores Overview
|One product Store||Single Product||Shopify Theme||Shopify Apps Used|
|Lashaura||Magnetic Eyelashes||Custom||After Sell Post Purchase Upsell|
Quick Announcement Bar
|NuitSleep||Sleep Headband||Debut||Parcel Panel Online Tracking|
Post Script SMS Marketing
|Oxygen Tracker||Pulse Oximeter||Booster Theme||Ultimate Sales Boost|
|Lettuce Grow||Hydroponic Farmstand||Gatsby||Using WooCommerce|
|Crown and Paw||Customized Pet Portraits||Custom||Pop-ups for Email|
Best Currency Converter
|Pillow Pup||Pet Pillows||Maker||Contact Form|
Quick Announcement Bar
|Cat Genie||Cat Self-Cleaning Box||Custom||Yotpo|
Affirm Pay over Time
|Pebbl||Portable Seat||Debut||Growth Hero|
|Weighted Evolution||Weighted Blanket||Custom||Adroll|
|Prone Cushion||Ergonomic Cushion||Startup||Automizely|
Countdown Sales Timer
|EverKnead||Hand Massager||Debut||In Cart Upsell & Cross-sell|
|Arctic Whitening||Teeth Whitening||Debut||Goaffpro|
|Neck Hammock||Neck Support Device||Custom Theme||Zendesk|
Quick Announcement Bar
|Baby’s Brew||Portable Bottle Warmer||Envy||Frequently Brought Together|
Fomo Social Proof
|Lytmi||Screen Lighting System||Motion Theme||Judge me|
Translate your Store
One-Product Store FAQs
What is the best one-product store?
Most experts agree that Blendjet is the best one-product store. Blendjet has it all in terms of the perfect product with upsells and an amazing website which is why they have been successful in the long term.
Can you just sell one product on Shopify?
Shopify allows you to sell as little or as many products as you like, however, some Shopify themes are designed specifically for one-product stores.
What makes a successful one-product store?
The keys to success with one product store are a desirable product with a passionate audience, a trustworthy website, unique content and a compelling offer.
Don’t only take notice of the look and design of these successful one-product store examples, navigate through their store and see what they’re doing right and what you can learn. For example;
- What they’re marketing strategy is
- Check out examples of their social media and influencer marketing
- How they write and format their product descriptions
- Examples of each store’s videos, reviews, photography and pricing for their products
- Product upsells and cross-sells examples they use for their customer retention strategy
For some more of my related article on one-product stores, I suggest you read;
Single-product vs multi-product stores
One product Shopify stores – 7 things you need to know!